What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to learning and mastering the Spanish language
- Helping you be well-equipped to speak Spanish with native speakers from Spain
- Providing you two lessons: Colloquial Spanish or Spanish Slang lessons
- Providing you a course to teach yourself Spanish fluently
- Helping youmaster the subjunctive mood quickly and easily
- Helping you take your Spanish to the next level
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. LSLC Nivel Dos scores 70.47/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.learningspanishlikecrazy2.com/blog/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: learningspanishlikecrazy2.com you’ll also be taken through to learningspanishlikecrazy2.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)